Hello from Arizona, USA

Kayıt
14 Temmuz 2010
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Yer
Yuma, AZ USA
I am new here. I hope I can learn more about the different motorcycles. We have many Harley Davidson motorcycles in our area but I enjoy the foreign models more.

Maybe I will be brave enough to ride one myself one day. :)

Kayıt
1 Aralık 2009
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Yer
I am new here. I hope I can learn more about the different motorcycles. We have many Harley Davidson motorcycles in our area but I enjoy the foreign models more.

Maybe I will be brave enough to ride one myself one day. :)
Hi, wellcome to our board,
Why do you say so? -to be brave enough?!? Are you afraid of riding?
Riding is easy if you want to learn it, after you learn; it will be your best pleasure ;)

We would be glad if you consider about yourself, place you live etc... What foreign models do you have there? We have Harleys here in Turkiye too. Feel free to ask questions.

Enes

Kayıt
14 Temmuz 2010
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Yer
Yuma, AZ USA
Hi, wellcome to our board,
Why do you say so? -to be brave enough?!? Are you afraid of riding?
Riding is easy if you want to learn it, after you learn; it will be your best pleasure ;)

We would be glad if you consider about yourself, place you live etc... What foreign models do you have there? We have Harleys here in Turkiye too. Feel free to ask questions.

Enes
Enes, I have ridden only as a passenger. People here always have the need to protect women from riding motorcycles. I am at a point in my life to want to do things I haven't had the opportunity. I have a colleague who rides a Harley but she also pilots small aircraft - I may never reach her level. :)

Where I live in Somerton/Yuma, Arizona the roads are open and good for motorcycles with almost no rain but unfortunately it can be very hot -our temperature now is ~42c-45c which would not be pleasant for protective gear. Most riders do not even use helmets! Many Harley Clubs gather in Yuma for many events but Harley's are very loud and not my preference.

Besides Harleys, we have available here Honda, Kawasaki, and Yamaha. What size motor did you learn to ride first?

Yukarı